3 Day Pilansberg Camping Safari
The 3 Day Pilansberg Camping Safari offers a short safari adventure to the 55 000ha Pilansberg National Park which covers the entire area of an extinct volcano that erupted millions of years ago and has become South Africa’s fourth largest game reserve that hosts all of the Big 5. Only 3 hours’ drive from Johannesburg, the Pilansberg National park has become a wildlife mecca that rivals the Kruger National Park.
Your Adventour guide will never guarantee sighting of the Big 5, but you will be treated to a true African Safari experience.
- Professional Guide
- Air-conditioned 7-seater vehicle
- Accommodation as per Itinerary
- Meals as per Itinerary (B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
- 2 man Dome Tents and Mattresses
- 3 hour afternoon closed vehicle game drive (15:30) on Day 1
- 3 hour open vehicle game drive (5:30) on Day 2
- 1 afternoon closed vehicle game drive (15:30) on Day 2
- Park Entrance Fees and Conservation fees
- Min 2 Persons – Max 7 Persons per tour.
- Restaurant/Lodge Meals
- Sleeping Bags – R 40pp/night
- 3 hour morning game drive at R 430pp on Day 3
- Curios and Tips
- Optional Excursions as indicated
|Day 3||Johannesburg||Own arrangements||B|
B = Breakfast : L = Lunch : D = Dinner
Tour review scores and score breakdown
Based on 3 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their tour of Pilansberg Camping Safari.
- Value for money
- Program accuracy
Safari was excellent, Ettienne was a great guide and very knowledgeable, it was a very good couple of days being spent with him and exploring Pilansberg. -Nathan Folkes Australia
What an amazing trip! We were a group of 4 joined by another group of 5 for 2 days of touring through Pilanesberg Game Reserve with Dave (the owner). We couldn't have imagined a better experience! I got amazing views of all the animals and surprisingly the animals were so close to us the whole time. We never struggled to see their beauty, but also were able to watch them in their natural habitat. The camping was fun, great food and braai at a great location where we swam while waiting for the peak animal watching time. Dave was a blast to hang out with and his stories round the campfire were phenomenal. We'll be back to ask about the baboon story soon." – Faith Price UK
Absolutely loved our 3 day camping safari in the Pilansberg, SA. Such a joy to encounter huge game animals in the wild and being hosted by such knowledgeable and friendly guides. Thanks again David and Ettienne." – Rachael Costa UK